domingo, 6 de julho de 2008

Loneliness

Lying there Awake

Wishing you could turn back the hands of time

Back to where you could relive a day that went wrong

Wishing things you said

You could take back

You hear someone say

I hate you!

Leave me alone!

Stop talking to me!

I dont care

Wishing you could go somewhere

Theres someplace you can go to be along

Alone

Loneliness is my best friend

Loneliness loves me

Loneliness is always there for me

No one cares

No one believes in me

No one wants me

Loneliness is my lover

Loneliness is my favorite past time

In bed alone

Wishing someone could talk to me

Hope someone comes along

And takes me away

But loneliness is my protector

It wont let me go

Even if someone tries

It takes me further

No one tries

No one cares

No ones there

I yell and scream for help

No ones there

I cry and whimper

No ones there

Why do I even try?

When no ones there to help

For I wish to I could escape

From the hands of loneliness

Um comentário:

RC disse...

In bed alone
Wishing he was with me
And you cannot escape loneliness
For she is all mighty
And once you had a taste of her
You'll just come back
Every time
We're destined to be alone...